When it comes to barbecuing, there is nothing like the succulent and tender meat of a good brisket. Try this simple recipe, you won't be disappointed!
Servings 8 people
- SmoekPro SG Pellet Grill
- 10-12 lbs Beef brisket
- Your favourite seasoning or beef rub
- Preheat pellet grill or smoker to high smoke or 108 degrees C.
- With a paper towel pat the brisket dry.
- Generously season all sides of the brisket with rub.
- Put brisket in the smoker, fat side up and smoke until internal temperature reaches 74 degrees C (about 8-10 hours).
- Remove from grill or smoker and wrap brisket in aluminum foil and continue smoking until internal temperature reaches between 88 – 96 degrees C (about 2-3 hours).
- Let brisket rest in aluminum foil for 1 hour in a cooler.
- Pro tip: Depending on the size of your brisket, smoking time may vary. Always go by internal temperature to get best results.