Spinach Feta Garlic Rolls
We've found the perfect appetizer for your next gathering. Try it in your home oven or take it to the back patio and slide it into your Artisan Outdoor Oven.
- Artisan Outdoor Oven 30 Accessory
- 14-inch Cast Iron Skillet
- Begin by making one batch of pizza dough.
- Allow it to rise and turn it out onto a floured surface. Work the dough into one solid large rectangle as if you are making a batch of cinnamon buns.
- Use a basting brush to spread confit garlic oil over the rectangle of dough, sprinkle the feta cheese across the top evenly, dust with italian seasoning. Grab a handful of cooked spinach, now cooled, and squeeze the remaining liquid out over the sink or trash; yes squeeze it out, you don't need it, and evenly place the spinach across the top of the dough with the cheese and seasoning. Now, roll the dough over like a cinnamon bun starting near you and rolling away until a long log forms. Use a dough knife to cut the rolls into about 1-inch segments, lay them on a baking pan or cast iron and egg wash the top using a brush.
- Sprinkle the whole fennel seeds, kosher flake salt, and more italian seasoning blend over the egg wash on top. Bake the rolls at 350°F for about 15 minutes until they have color and are almost fully cooked. Remove them, brush confit oil on top and add copious amounts of confit garlic, dust with fresh grated parmesan cheese and place back in the oven until the cheese is melted and the garlic is developing color. Remove and enjoy the best garlic rolls ever!