Smoked Salmon with Mango Salsa
Keep things fresh and flavourful with this killer recipe for Smoked Salmon with Mango Salsa. Enjoy the flavours of summer with your Camp Chef pellet grill.
- SmokePro SG Pellet Grill
- Camp Chef Competition Blend BBQ Pellets
- 2 One lb salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper
- Favourite seafood dressing
- 2 Limes (sliced)
- 2 Lemons (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Parsley (chopped)
Ingredients for Mango Salsa
- 1 Mango, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup Red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 Green onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat smoker to 108°C.
- In a medium bowl, mix together ingredients for mango salsa and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Season salmon fillets with salt, pepper and seafood seasoning to your liking.
- Place sliced lemon and lime slices on top and put into smoker.
- Smoke fish for 30 minutes or until it can be flaked with a fork.
- When salmon is done, pull out of smoker and sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with mango salsa on top.