Jamaican Jerk Salmon
Nothing beats a juicy and flavourful salmon during your next summer cookout. The jerk seasoning makes the fish so flavourful and it’s ridiculously easy to make! It’s going to become your go-to salmon recipe!
- Artisan Outdoor Oven
- 2 5-7 ounce salmon filets
- 1/4 cup Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 lemon
- Cedar planks
- Soak cedar planks in water for a least one hour before cooking. Preheat Artisan Outdoor Oven or pellet grill to 450 degrees F.
- Mix Jamaican Jerk seasoning with brown sugar until well incorporated.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the salmon, then coat with the seasoning mixture. Place the fish on the cedar plank.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 145 degrees F.