BBQ Pulled Pork
Use your Camp Chef pellet grill to cook scrumptious BBQ pulled pork with the added flavour of our award-winning Competition Blend BBQ Pellets.
- SmokePro XT Pellet Grill
- Camp Chef Competition Blend BBQ Pellets
- 8-10 lbs Bone-in pork shoulder roast
- Your favourite pork rub
- Preheat smoker to 108°C.
- With a paper towel pat the roast dry.
- Generously season all sides of the roast with rub.
- Put the roast in the smoker, fat side up and smoke until internal temperature reaches 72°C.
- When roast has reached 72°C, wrap in aluminium foil and continue smoking until internal temperature reaches 97°F.
- Let roast rest for 1 hour before pulling.