Original Buffalo Wings
Make these classic buffalo wings in a snap with your Camp Chef cast iron fry pot set. Extra crispy and tossed in spicy buffalo sauce, your guests will love them!
- 5 lbs Wings
- 1-2 cups Red pepper sauce
- 1 & 1/2 Stick of butter
- Peanut oil for frying
- Coarse Kosher salt
- Dry brine (optional but makes the skin crispier) – Pat chicken wings dry.
- Salt generously with coarse Kosher salt, covering the wings completely.
- Refrigerate uncovered for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Do not rinse when done brining.
- Melt butter in sauce pan. Add red pepper sauce and warm.
- Heat oil to 177*C.
- Fry wings in small batches for 7-9 minutes until wings are crispy and internal temperature is 74*C.
- Toss with red pepper sauce and butter mixture.