Cast Iron Dutch Baby Pancake
This large pancake is excellent for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dessert any time of year. Fluffy and beautifully golden brown, it's ready in about 5 minutes.
- Camp Chef Cast Iron Skillet
- SmokePro SG Pellet Grill
- 9 Large eggs
- 1 and 1/2 cups Full cream milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Butter
- Kosher salt to taste
- Lemon wedges
- Powdered sugar
- Maple syrup
- Preheat pellet grill or oven to 204*C.
- Whisk eggs and milk together in a bowl. Slowly add the flour and mix well.
- Place butter in your Camp Chef 14" cast iron skillet and place in SmokePro SG Pellet Grill until butter is sizzling.
- Pour batter into skillet and sprinkle the top with kosher salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes until puffed and golden brown.
- Serve in portions with a lemon wedge, powdered sugar and maple syrup.